Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Top 10 Business Seminars in 2008

The beginning of a new year is always a time for self-examination and self-improvement, unless like the Captain you're waiting for Chinese New Year. With that in mind, here's a bunch of tired inside jokes about business seminars I'm considering attending.

10. Who Moved My Cheese Fondue? Zug, Suisse

9. Who Moved My Cheese Onto My Head? Green Bay, WI

8. Who Cut My Cheese? Chicago, IL

7. Who Made My Swiss Cheese into a Bong? Bathroom at Little Tiajuana's, Minneapolis, MN

6. Who Moved My Lasagna? St. Paul Port Authority, St. Paul MN

5. Who Made My Cheese from Cow's Milk? Queens, NY

4. Who Moved My Orange Windmill Tie? Padova, Italia

3. Can I Feed Your Pussy Met Mijn Kaas?? Den Haag, Netherlands

2. Who Securitized My Cheese? (I was going to eat that!) Greenwich, CT

1. Cheese and Rice! London, Engle-land

No comments:

Post a Comment